Exclusive: The Man Inside Danfo Bus

See the source image


When am inside bus , I always smile because you see people with various ATTITUDE and you have no choice but to smile , laugh or be annoyed , if is not the Bus driver and the Conductor , it is the Conductor and the Passengers.

The most annoying aspect of DANFO BUS , is the CHANGE , they have the money to give you but will beg you to enter and if you don't have CHANGE they will insult you and ask you to drop down.

On Monday night , I was on my way  home and I was at the front seat , then a man was beside me , which is the second seat and it started with the issue of CHANGE and collecting Passengers money first without delaying and when it was time for the Danfo Bus to drive us the man was having a conversation with the driver and he said: " if an old man is roaming about and at his age , he is meant to relax and enjoy his life , which means he did not make good use of his time , energy , talent , skills in his youthful age".

He further said that if a man does not remember his mother , he describe it in Yoruba and he said "OMALE" which means a BASTARD.  he shared his experiences when he was in the university , how his mother will sacrifice money and go places because she want her child to make it in his life , while his father will not do any thing. He is now a Hotel Manager and doing great all thanks to his Mother who is proud of  and who had showed great sacrifice in his upbringing to become the man he is now and he is forever thankful.

Download my book "Eighteen Years" on Okada books

He said in Yoruba that in his marital life that he has three wives , according to him " Iyawo Meta ni mo ni.

Iyawo ko ni Iya mi

Iyayo ikeji ni Iyawo mi

Iyawo Iketa ni Iyawo Mama mi

My number one is my Mother and my wife cant take the place of my mother and that is why I am furious at the fact why would a woman pray that the mother-in-law should not live long ?or she does not want the presence of my own mother in my house , I will send her packing and marry my mother and another woman.

If I was to share money between my mother and father , I will give my mother 90% and give my father 10% the difference is clear because the sacrifice my mother made my father did not suffer all those years so he should be thankful that am giving him 10%.

He advised youth to always remember their parent and think about their future , that it makes no sense you cant make a difference in your family then why do you exist? He further encourage the youth to treat their Mother properly , that they are precious , beautiful , wonderful , and a blessing to have in your life.

He further added that why would a man spend on an ASHAWO? instead of using the money to spend on his Mother and Wife that is a definition of a true man. Any man who live by his advice is a wise man and the heavens will rejoice with him.

Keep following for more exclusive stories on my blog.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post