Opinion: I Disagree That A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete @Azanian Rose


When I saw this post , I realize she lacks just one thing which is COMMON SENSE , the problem about ladies that are FIGURE EIGHT they believe they are better than the ladies who are tall , short , average ass and boobs because they have mad curves , big boobs and big ass or in other words they are complete.

The truth is she had insulted God and the ladies and need to apologize for her statement keep that thought to your self because not all men are interested in the big ass and big boobs , I have best friends who find ladies  that are too big disgusting no offence but they prefer the slender ladies who have average body size.

She did not think twice before posting that statement on social media , why do you think married men go after the slender ladies and they suggest to their wives to lose weight and become the same person they knew them before.

I don't hat fat people neither do I hate slim people but I wont post absurd statement that has no sense to the publics.  We should be careful of our words , most ladies are depress by their body size and I want to tell those ladies that the person who is writing this post is 5'9 in height , Slender , average ass and average boobs and complete , you are beautiful just the way you are and I have still have maga's chasing me , so why should you kill yourself and try to be someone else , be you , be beautiful and amazing.

Exclusive: The Man Inside Danfo Bus

You are special in God eyes , your man eyes and the people who appreciate you for who you are , I was reading a comment by about the post and there is a statement that I love and it says " A lady that has the big ass and big boobs that does not have a good character and a brain is useless.

I strongly agree , ladies should be after:

1 Working on what they good at , using your brain , skills in the right place .

2 Attitude , I have heard so many guys complain that the reason they cant stay with some ladies is because of their bad character , they are not submissive and respectful.

Download my book "Eighteen Years" on Okada books

3 Spiritual lady, a lady who can fight her GOLIATH with prayer and the word of God.

This three things are important in a lady , it defines if she is complete not just in beauty , she is complete in ATTITUDE , BRAIN AND SPIRITUALITY, THAT MAKES HER A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN NOT JUST THE BIG ASS AND BOOBS BECAUSE IS NOT FOREVER.

Keep Following.

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post