Girls Talk 101: Makeup And Pimples



Hey guys , I am back with a new concept on my blog about topic that concern both male and female , my experience at the YSA SUMMIT 2018 , I realize ladies have pimples , spot on their faces and still wear make-up to look good.

The question is it right to wear makeup behind the pimples and spot? I will say YES , I believe in MODERATION , you can look good on a simple makeup and be beautiful , most ladies disagree with the fact that a lady should go out wearing BRIDAL MAKEUP , when you are not going for party or is your wedding day.

Every woman is beautiful and it is part of the growth of the women to have it even mostly on period , most men look beyond beauty , wear make up and look hot as hell , I am in support of it but look simple , classy and sexy.

Don't forget to follow my blog and if you have question about the concept or the topic , send your message through my comment box.

Have a beautiful Monday.

Cheers,
Bimpe
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post