Exclusive: My Experience At The Lds Ysa Summit 2018

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, selfie and closeup

YSA Summit happens every four years , I did not attend the first YSA Summit but am thankful to God , my big brother #josemaninc and The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saint for their great sponsorship in making the two days camping an interesting journey.


 INTRODUCTION 

We were at the Egbeda Stake Center by 7 am in the morning waiting for the singles who were on their way for the YSA Summit , I got to meet my old friends from different ward and took some pictures with them.
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, stripes and closeupImage may contain: 4 people, people smiling, stripes and closeup

IBADAN EXPRESS WAY

Comedian Coded made it more interesting inside the bus as a comedian , we were laughing at his jokes until our Bus Tires got damage and we needed to change it , so were waiting for another BRT BUS at the Ibadan Express Way from Lagos , it took us three hours before the Bus arrived and we made good use of that time , as for me I needed to get some girl's stuffs and snacks that will keep me busy .

Here are the pictures

Image may contain: 5 people, including Ola Mi Lesi and Don Coded, people smiling, selfie and outdoor

THE CAMP




When we got to the camp , we got there very late and hungry , one of our stake member ADA , black beauty was celebrating her birthday that day so we wished her HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we went straight down for our evening devotional with ELDER OJEDIRAN , ELDER OF THE SEVENTY [LDS] , he talked a lot about Career , facing obstacles and  missionary work.

CAMP PARTY NIGHT

We have gifted lds member who are great singers, dancers and comedians. it was the best time of my life , I was laughing and crying at the same time , I was just me without caring what people were saying at my back like why is she laughing this way? I hate forming am this kind of person , I love being me and if you are not comfortable with it then I am sorry but I don't impress people to love me neither like me.

CAMP CRUSH

 There are just two guys at the camp , I was crushing on for good eight years the first was FSY and the second which is YSA, two good looking men with great bodies and the similarity about my crush was the fact that they are both calm and gentle men. They are every ladies dream in that camp and all I did was to admire them no high hopes , I had no intention to date any one because am more focus on myself after breaking up with my current bf , I decided to give myself some break , it was nice meeting them again two great handsome men.

CAMP ROOM MATE

The best about YSA camp is your room mate , I was in that room because of LOLA and it felt good being in the room , we were all scared of the Bed Bugs , we introduced ourselves , had some night selfie, what a small world , I met one of my Facebook friends who was looking for space with her sister and she had to sleep beside me , there is love in sharing , at first , I was at her sister back and she turned me down flat when I got space before her and meeting her sister who pleaded with me to give her space , I did not reciprocate and that is me , I allowed her , who am  I ? Is just a two days trip and she felt at ease , she was smiling at me and wondering what kind of lady am I ? That is me and we slept good.

CHARGER

My phone battery was drained and I needed a space to charge , here comes the trouble some me , I was looking at the phones who were FULL and I removed one of the phones to charged my phones and some of the ladies were asking me to do the same for them, which I did those girls who were selfish with their space were not happy with me but we are not living there forever and those ladies have 3% and you that have 80% is selfish to share so I stepped in with another lady and they were able to charge their phones.


CAMP FOOD

 As for me , I don't expect camp food to be very sweet because we were more than 500K in the camp and I am thankful for the food.

CAMP ACTIVITY
I had great time during the activity,we all played and did really great including one of my crush.

Spiritual Experience


  1. I was uplifted by the words of Elder Dube , he shared his personal experience from a man who had nothing to a man who is great all over the world , he encouraged sisters to date and be in a relationship with God fearing man and for those planning on going on mission , they should not be discouraged .

THE JOURNEY BACK HOME
I was so tired and I had dreams about my crush and I was smiling all through and it was the best trip , I felt relieve from stress of the week and am strengthen for the forthcoming week.

Yeh , I know it is a long write up and I hope you were inspired by my artices.

It is dedicated to ALUKO ELIZABETH who inspired me to write about it because she is one of my followers and am thankful to her and the YSA SINGLES love you guys.

Happy Sunday

Keep following.




Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post