Insidelagos: My Life As A Female Engineer

WORDSFROMBIMPE

Hey guys , I am back with an interesting story about inside Lagos , sometimes I am shock to see myself blogging and still working as a female engineer.

What exactly do I do , I am into phones , software  and hardware but my strength is basically on software though every day I am learning to become a good female engineer.

It is not an easy job to do and the discrimination about my job not meant for a female and I see lot of men who don't actually feel I can fix their phone and I have also seen men admire me not your because of my beautiful face and hot body.

One of my colleagues approached me and said ' YOU ARE A MYSTERY' I was laughing , the truth is I love my job and I am damn proud of it apart from the fact is a street job , it has define me to become stronger , the  memories I have shared with great business men and women.

I realize so many graduate are into the jobs and is a really good thing because there are no jobs and you have to  create a job for yourself without depending on any one .

Every moment I share , I am deeply grateful , it gives me great joy to make an impact to the society and to my environment , don't forget to follow JOSEMAN INC on FACEBOOK PAGE and INSTAGRAM.

I encourage youth to be proud of their profession and b


Digital Bimpe Blog

Multi-Sector Digital Expert Bridging , the gap between Tech, Education, Media, and Marketing. I provide high-impact digital solutions and data-driven strategies for ambitious brands. Call / Whatsapp +2348147480036

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post