Motivation: "You Are Not Too Young To Be Successful"

WORDSFROMBIMPE- INSTAGRAM




Age is not a barrier for you not to be successful, I remember when I was in High School, I do visit the library and research about the Guinness Book Of Record and another interesting book that talk about people at my age becoming great.

I always ponder on why I can't be like them, that's all in the past and I am thankful for the journey and I am damn proud of the growth and the experiences have gained at this young age.

When people meet with me they all feel am in my mid-twenties because of the way I act and is by the Grace of God, I am who I am today and I am forever thankful to Almighty God, Family, and Friends who have been there for me.

I want to talk about FRIENDSHIP, it is a KEY FACTOR, be mindful of the friends you have around you, some are not serious about life and if you have tried to be of help and they are not ready to help their selves please move on with your life and mind your own business.



Focus on your GROWTH, avoid wasting time on things that are irrelevant including friends who gossip and have no future plans for their own self all they can do is talk about celebrity crushes, you can be one, a role model to youth like you.

2 Have an IDEA and develop your IDEA to a CREATION that is UNFORGETTABLE.

3 Believe in YOURSELF that you can do it.

4 Be Positive

5 Be Grateful and Thankful for every challenge you pass through.

6 Do not allow the words of others to affect you from doing what you love when they see you moving forward, they will be coming closer to you.

Your choice to know how to distance yourself from LIABILITIES that can't help you.

7 Have it at the back of your mind that you are successful and that your success is not determine by those things you have but in what way are you doing your part to make a difference in the world.

Keep following for more exclusive story and motivational articles that will change your life and don't forget to share my blog and also to follow me on wordsfrombimpe on Instagram and also my facebook page.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post