Entertainment: Teniola Is Indeed An Inspirational Soul Singer

Image result for teniola

I keep listening to her song and falling over her song every single day that I personally never knew that it was SHE.

Her latest song really inspired me that you should never give up on your dreams, she started small and God has decided to bless for all the struggles, pain, mockery and others now.

She is an inspiration to ladies not just in music but BODY POSITIVITY,  be proud of your body whether fat or small and she carries herself with CONFIDENCE,  I love her so much and I had to download her song UYO MEYO, the song is really dope and I prefer her music more than Simi , I love Simi but when we talk about soul music that is deep and strong with great lyrics and voice, Teniola deserve that.

According to Wikipedia, she is also the younger sister of Niniola, who sang MAGUN  with a South Africa Artist.

God bless you Teniola, you are indeed a great woman who is going to places.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post