Naijaladystory: Ladies Stop Looking For Rich Men !



I don't know what is wrong with some ladies, I saw a content on YouTube, how to get a rich guy? I was like, what the fuck!  can you imagine that?

You will see some ladies after watching the vlog they will go and break up with their boyfriend that they want to UPGRADE, 2019 UPGRADE. 

What a foolish lady to lose a great man just because he is not a billionaire, does not mean he will not become one rich dude.

I am not the kind of lady that is after a rich dude, I personally focus on being rich for myself and future.

No rich guy was rich in one day, it took me him years to get where he is and will not end up with a GOLD DIGGER that is after his money.

Men are very smart before they ask you out they already know your kind and will play their game very well to win your heart.

I don't advise ladies to stick to that stupid advise by the vlogger of getting a rich dude, what works for her will not work for you is a simple truth, apply common sense in what you do.

Be a DEEP THINKER, le'ts look at this scenario, why do marry men stick to their women even when they have side chicks?

Go and build yourself very well so that your man will admire you, love you, respect you, cherish you and will never let you go except he is a foolish man and he is blind to see VALUES.

I love you ladies and I want the best from you guys don't be a desperate bitch, build yourself and be rich spiritually, mentally, physically, financially and intellectually and tell me if that man will want to let go of you.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY ARTICLE ON NAIJASTORY NO PLAJIARISM, IF YOU WANT TO SHARE REFERENCE MY BLOG, DONT FORGET TO SHARE AND FOLLOW.

WISHING YOU ALL A GREAT WEEK

LOVE FROM BIMPE
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post