HAVING AN IDENTITY FOR YOURSELF


I have observed that there are people who don’t have an identity for their-selves they just play along which is bad.

The truth is when you keep going along with someone else identity and not yours you tend to crash because that is not you.

I have two practical experience to share:

While on my way to work, I wore the sandal heel that I borrowed to a friend a few days ago and unfortunately the sandal heel was damage because it has been expanded and it is no longer my size, I tried making sure it could fit so I could go to work but no I felt disappointed and realize my mistake because I was nice to give a friend my sandal heel but it is now damaged and I have to get a new one.

What works for someone or your friend can’t work for you because we are all different and that’s the truth.

What is your identity?

The second story is my flat sandal heel today need to be sowed and It is new, I went to my shoemaker shop to get it sowed and I saw two reckless men staying with the shoemaker, the other one is Alpha and the second is a rude boy who has no respect for Elders and calls himself a big boy.

The Alpha kept on working one of my shoemaker customer shoes and he got tired and he has not started anything lol! He went straight to having his breakfast and after he had eaten, he started talking and standing there for hours and I was like he has no identity neither a job that will keep him from being useless because the last time I saw him working on someone’s shop.

THE WORST DISEASE THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY MAN IS YOU HAVE NO IDENTITY FOR YOURSELF

 I encourage everyone who has issues in knowing what they want to be, I understand there are so many reasons why you don’t know where you belong but that should be what pushes you to your dream and to discover who you are.

-         Church won’t discover
-         The school won’t define you
-         Environment won’t define you
-         Your parent won’t discover you
-         Friends won’t define you
-         The relationship won’t define you

You are the one to discover yourself, your potential so doing what everyone does or the factors that have been listed you are going a long way and for you to come back to where you should be will take time and at a point, you will get frustrated, depress and that’s where suicide comes in.
Follow your heart, your zeal, desire and passion and go forward in positivity and being optimistic you will get there not-withstanding what anyone says about you or make you feel.
Share to inspire lives and don’t forget to share your thought on the comment box.


Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post