OPINION: WHY I AGREE WITH AYENI ADEKUNLE ABOUT DEPRESSION AS A SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR

Related image

According to my research about Ayeni Adekunle, he is a JOURNALIST, who is wealthy and has a successful business but he is not happy about the way he goes about his life.
He reflects that he has no fun, always serious, he needs to be happy and he is just a depressed man who is in his middle forties.
He handed his company to someone else to be free of things that will steal his happiness because it is not worth dying for according to him.
I understand him deeply and the truth is I understand we need to work hard to enjoy what we want but if our lives are so busy that we can appreciate the beauty of the earth what are you working for? I call it slavery because you should be able to have fun, spend time with a loved one.
Read good books, watch some good movies, hang out with longtime friend, I felt bad when my Elder sister called and told me about my niece birthday and I was like am a bad Aunt and that’s what happens when you are an Entrepreneur you are so busy you forget the most important thing and people in your life.

Yes, it one thing to be a successful Entrepreneur but make out time to live, love laugh, learn and be happy.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post