DEFINING YOUR RELATIONSHIPS

BADDIEPINS123♡❤ - #BADDIEPINS123


 I have been in a couple of relationships and I realize that not all my relationships were defined at first it started with friendship and then from being a lover to be ex does not make any sense.
Those past mistakes have made me think about what kind of relationship I want and how can I be able to meet that kind of guy that will want a relationship that is defined.
The mistakes so many of us make when we fall in love and forget about what happens next when the so-called relationships are no longer sweet and interesting.
My first guy before I went to college told me when I am done with school, we could talk marriage because we both had an open conversation about defining what our relationship is all about.
Guess what? I find myself in a hotel room with the guy and he was demanding sex from me, and I told him I want to go home and he was ok if that’s what I want and he will never rape me so I went home and in my second year of college I find out he was secretly married to an old woman and the worst part I never knew his age and my adopted brother told me he could be in his forties and I said he looks young and he was don’t be deceived by his looks.
I am happy now because of the new relationship I am in and there is no demand of sex, deep friendship who loves their selves and got each other back, he might not have six packs or be fair the way some people phrase it that dark skin girls mostly marry fair girls.
I am after a man who will love me and embrace my imperfections and there is no pretence in our relationship, we are both hardworking and we understand ourselves which is key.
The best kind of relationship you should be is the one that you are not a hook/one-night stand that will be thrash and forgotten but you are someone that they can live without they will go the extra mile for you and be with you for the rest of their lives.
What kind of relationship, do you both want is it long term / short term or just a hookup, avoid wrong signals most guys do that a lot?
Have been in a relationship where the guy does not want an actual relationship but he does things that make me feel or people around him am the one and sometimes when we go for an outing and I see him with other women and they are like, go and grab and your man and I am like he is not man and we are just a very good friend even though the attraction and chemistry is there.
I will never be his woman because his heart has been stolen by another woman.
Don’t make the mistake of being in a relationship where you are dumbfounded and you don’t know where you stand in the relationship.

Be very sure for you to be able to let go and move on with your life.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post