REASONS WHY WOMEN WEAR MAKE UP

Image may contain: 2 people, closeup


There are women who love wearing makeup and other women do not like wearing makeup but they are expected to wear makeup.

Some people will see those kinds of ladies are people who are addicted to wearing makeup.

I am a lady who loves being natural and occasionally I wear makeup but not all the time and when I am not on makeup, I feel comfortable and beautiful, unlike some ladies who believe makeup is their reasons why they looking this way.

What are the reasons why women wear makeup?

1 Personal reasons: I have mentioned that earlier that some ladies can’t do without wearing makeup but for me, I wear makeup because it makes me look beautiful and good on the outfit I wear.

2 Jobs: There are some kinds of job that demands a lady wearing makeup, my kind of job, it is expected of me to wear makeup, Monday till Friday without excuses.

3 BOO: You want to look good for your man, we have some men who prefer their women to be natural while some want their ladies to be on makeup.

You can comment on the comment box, which one does your boo prefer?

4 Occasion: There are occasions that demand you need to wear makeup without them informing you.

Examples are RED CARPET, WEDDINGS, NAMING CEREMONY, BIRTHDAYS, CHURCH, MOSQUES, CONCERT, ART, MAKEUP CLASSES, ADVERT, MODELS AND OTHERS.

There is nothing bad in wearing makeup ladies but the most important is wearing light makeup, not heavy makeup that is not for occasional purpose.


I hope you enjoy reading! Share your thought on the comment box.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post