YOU BECOME A BETTER WRITER BY ALWAYS READING



I remember people around me complains about my structure of my writing.
I never gave up I kept on writing because I love writing since I was small, I write stories and make some sketches to make it interesting and I knew deep down am an art person who loves writing and want to tell my story.

How Can You Become A Better Writer?

1 Read
2 Research
3 Writer

1 Read: You can be able to write stories, facts if you are reading books fiction or non-fiction.

Reading gives you an idea on what to write and learn from others about their structure of writing.
Reading as help me as a blogger and a better writer not because I love reading sometimes is fun and is boring but I read to learn and apply principles that will guide me each day and make me become a better person.

2 RESEARCH: You can be a writer without doing research, how do you want to improve and have an innovative idea of styles of writing that can make you outstanding from other writers.

Visit the library go through magazines of publishers, buy a magazine that you love, study the way they write, web research going through the website of bloggers, writers that as really help me a writer.

3 Write: When you read and research than work on your writing skills by writing every day, don’t stop writing because when you do, you won’t be able to become as good as you want to be.

Get a journal and start writing even though it makes no meaning keep writing until you improve and get better.


If you need me to be your Mentor, book a writing class with me and I will love to be part of your journey. 
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post