BIMPE DIARY: RESPECT PEOPLE PRIVACY!

Image may contain: Pereira Miracle, smiling




I don’t understand why some people are curious to know about what you do and they can’t help.

I could remember a few years back when I was in school and my final year people kept asking me including church members and neighbours if I wrote jamb? In my mind, I am like, what!

I hardly talk about my educational life because I realize life is not about bragging which school you attend like some students that are basically from Covenant University, University of Lagos , YABATECH and others.

The most interesting part is when I graduated from school and I published my first book this month “A SIMPLE LIFE” that some people are aware that I am a graduate of MASS-COMMUNICATION but I still get questions if am still in school? Lol! All I do is laugh it out and respond that I am a graduate who is working, I might be twenty years and it might seem so fast but have gone through so many pains and challenges to be the woman, I am today.

My course mates at school has a friend not really friends according to JUDE but she was curious to know where I work because she loves sports so much and for her to see me be in the line of SPORTS, she is curious, which I understand but she got to a point that she changed her tone in an authoritative voice that I should answer her and I blocked her straight because I value my privacy.

I might be a photo person but I value my privacy and we have people who are like me that don’t talk about themselves where they live or schooled and others.

I have a friend OMOTAYO, who is a media personality and he hardly posts a picture about himself and he values his privacy like me and that’s one reason why we understand ourselves as friends.

Respect people privacy and stop asking jamb questions because not everyone is like you.

It is not about insecurity, doubts or fears it is just privacy! Respect that, keep following Bimpe diary on my blog.

Share your thought on the comment box.


Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

2 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post