WHAT MAKES A LADY BEAUTIFUL?








The world definition of a beautiful lady is someone with a model facial looks, perfect eye-brows, perfect big lips, pointed nose, perfect eyes, a lady that has no pimples or dark spot but a baby face like Barbie and others lol! 

A lady that has great physique, tall, slim, curvy, tiny waist , big tits , big ass , fit with abs e.t.c

Social media is quite intimidating filled with societal pressure on beauty, fashion, fitness and others. 

Women want to imitate the beauty of models on social media, magazines and media personality so they can attract the perfect guy and I know that a man who truly loves you won’t categorize physical beauty as the first thing on his list because what about happens to intellectual beauty? Mental beauty? Spiritual beauty? I will explain the three factors I mention starting from:
·       Intellectual Beauty: My definition of intellectual beauty is someone who is not just physically beautiful but has a great intellect which means you are sound and knowledgeable about business, technology, education, family and others.

You are not like some women who believe their beauty should be the source of their income and is not an insult to those women but you are the type that want to impact the world using her skills like hairdressing, fashion designing, repairing of electronic devices, selling of clothes, cosmetics and others

In career like accounting, banking, teaching, engineering, medicine, business, media, sports, writer, blogger and others.

You can go out and represent the world, family as an intellectual beauty that is one aspect of beauty.

You are a product of academic and vocational product , it is not about the fact you are rich or average class kind of lady but you are doing great in whatever field you are into and not truly bother about having a perfect body or face , you truly love yourself and works and kudos to women in this category also you can share your thought on the comment box.

·       Mental Beauty: 

Most ladies have issues with their mentality , I was watching this morning program on Youtube and have seen several trying to be someone else and not themselves in particular and that saddens my heart and I keep wondering what kind of message do they truly want to pass down to their generation.

“To become someone else “ 

Which is very bad, ladies with scars and have been abused, mothers and their bodies not being the same that it was when they were single without no children. 

Also, the aspect of a lady who can controls her emotions , I will rate myself 60% percent and the reason is this I am trying so hard not to react to things and be easily angry both at work , family , my apartment , relationship life and personal life and I can say am getting better but is not easy and each day I try to improve on that but I can also tell am that lady who don’t give a damn and won’t tolerate bullshit or crap have held for so long for the sake of peace. 

I will confront and train you to be a better person lol! That’s me and I am a good person but very emotional which makes because I am human! 

Mental beauty is a lady who think straight emotionally and mentally , most ladies are psychos and some of them don’t know have come across so many beautiful ladies and I try my best to talk sense to those women but some listen why some don’t , they try to imitate other ladies on how they look or dress which is bullshit and we ladies are fond of doing that , you see a lady on social media wearing expensive wig , bag and clothes and you want to be like that woman! And you disturb the hell of your boyfriends and husband by posting on your status for instance:

“I WANT” 

 What the fuck? When I see all those stuff I get so irritated, ladies trying to slay just to be like other women or be favorite to be classify as their friends that slay and is popular or social media. 

I have one absurd friend like that she used my name for her personal life and a nickname for herself “PERRY” and her local name is Chidinma and when I view her status I feel so bad for her because she is living a fake life and don’t give a fuck , she has nothing to offer the world apart from her God given voice and she is lazy , if you see a determine , you can know it and feel it , she parades around young men who are also a living a fake life and she knows nothing about those men but flaunt a lifestyle that is not permanent but she is beautiful but intellectually , mentally and spiritually she is zero. 
·       Spiritually Beauty: 
Do you have a close relationship with God whether Christian or Muslim? Ponder that questions and answer it sincerely despite your imperfections.
I realize is when things get too hard or when life treats your fuck up most ladies remembers God. 

They find it hard to pray or study God word; they centred their life by living a worldly life forgetting God until when they are face with bad consequences by the wrong choices they made when they were young. 

Most ladies who have done several abortions, join bad gangs in prostitution , crimes and others.

Spiritually Beauty I am referring to that beautiful woman who truly loves God and serve him with all her heart , soul and body and does the same for her society , family , colleagues and those around her.

She is a light every where she goes, she is a true definition of a woman who is beautiful in and out. 

She is honest and a lady of integrity , we need more women who don’t see beauty as just physical but these three factors that are mention they are classify as women who are beautiful not just physically but intellectually , mentally and spiritually and I am trying to be that woman and each day and I encourage you reading my blog to take a step and be that woman not just one who cares about her looks but can make a difference to the woman that is a woman of beauty and I am proud of you. 

Share your thought on the comment box on what you think and if you have please share, don’t forget to follow for more update on my blog , share my post to the world to change lives.

Don’t forget to follow me on YouTube: Pereira Bimpe 

Instagram: wordsfrombimpe
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post