WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BE SYMPATHETIC IN NIGERIA



\
I know the first thing that comes to your mind is what kind of headline is this? In my own experiences, we live in a wicked world that is filled with hatred.

The story of a young lady that talks about good people being killed and the bad ones are enjoying life.

Being sympathetic has put so many people into troubles, I could remember a friend of mine who came back from mission in my church, he had no job neither an educational qualification and I was sympathetic and ready to help him and he has worked for my brother for two years and my elder brother lost important things and he was there, it was sad and when he left it was not in honour but pity! I feel bad that I should have never sympathized with the guy.

He celebrated with us but he was never happy, he did all of that because he was working with my brother.

I hardly give beggars money not because I don’t have sympathy but the Africa world we live in requires you as a person to be ‘SELF- CONSCIOUS’ about everything you do ,most especially giving to beggars , is not about MYTHS , they are real truth.

I am sharing my thought not to make you not be sympathetic but be SELF – CONSCIOUS , think front and back , which also means think present and future , share your thought on what you think on my blog.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post