Opinion: Sdot Go And Learn English The Statement "I Cant Love You Less Is Correct"

Twitter user educates

According to this Twitter user, the common social media phrase 'I Can't Love You Less' 

means you despise the person you're addressing. 

Bimpe Opinion: I and my very good friend Dorathy read your post and your statement

Which is wrong about slay queens using 

"I can't love you less" you don't post content on the public without being accurate. 

According to our In-depth Research from our source which is QUORA, " I can't love you less" 

means :   

I can't love you less.

My love just keeps on getting bigger and better. 

It will never diminish. You are the love of my life. 

 My love for you barely even loves. 

If it were any less at all it wouldn't be love, just a throbbing lust. How about it baby?

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post