Motivation: Being Slim Is Not A Disease

Where I come from in my family background we are all slim and models in our family but my mother has always wished to be fat , she has no idea how beautiful she is at that age , most women will kill for that body.
I have a mom that keeps telling me Bimpe go and add weight you are reducing day by day forgetting the fact that am slim and she is like look at that lady and her body and I know she is fatter than me by far and I can’t compare myself to someone like her so all I do is smile and ignore her words.
I know a lot of slim lady are intimidated by curvaceous ladies that is trending on social media ,I have that same feeling most times but I always tell myself they can never have this beautiful body of mine which is the truth.
Many people see being slender as a disease like you are not eating the right food , sleeping and doing stuff that can make you fat , I can tell you that I have an addiction to food and I am not fat. My brother calls me a food monger and he will say Bimpe and you are still not fat and I smile.
Be proud of the fact that you are slim , you are beautiful and a lot of ladies and men envy that body of yours do not be scared to flaunt that body of yours.

Do not force yourself to be fat it is the way you are everything in life is moderation , why do you see most women who are very fat going to gym to reduce their fatness to become slim , so you see you are not a disease.

If someone look down on you for being slim give them a sexy smile to show how confident and proud you are to have that body of yours.

Shout out to all slim beautiful ladies.

At the end my mother later realize that being slim is beautiful and that am gorgeous.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post